Zucchini Caprese on Cedar Planks
Enjoy this awesome summer time side dish and best of all, it’s quick and simple to make even for beginner grillers.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Size: 6 servings
- 1 Cedar plank
- Olive oil
- 2 – 3 Zucchinis, sliced
- 2 – 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 log Mozzarella, sliced and halved
- Salt & pepper
- Basil (fresh is best)
- Slice the tomato, zucchini, and mozzarella all to the same size.
- Cook one side of the zucchini in a hot saute pan with olive oil until brown. Set aside.
- Soak your grilling plank in hot water for 20 minutes.
- Alternate the zucchini, tomato, and mozzarella on the plank. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill on the cedar plank for 10 – 15 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Garnish with basil and serve immediately.
Zucchini Caprese On Cedar Planks | Better Wood Products
Enjoy this awesome summer time side dish and best of all, it's quick and simple to make even for beginner grillers.
Preparation Time: PT
Cooking Time: PT
Total Time: PT