Lemon & Herb Cedar Wrapped Green Beans
These green beans are so fast and simple to make!
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4-6 as a side
- Cedar Grilling Wraps
- Green Beans
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Mixed herbs, chopped (we used parsley, sage, oregano, and basil)
- Lemon Zest
- Par cook the green beans in a pot of boiling water
- Soak grilling wraps for about 8 minutes.
- Place green beans in the wrap, parallel with the grain of the wood.
- Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with herbs and lemon zest.
- Roll the wrap around the green beans, secure with twine.
- Grill until done, about 10 minutes.