Planked Lemon Herb Chicken
Lemon, parsley, and cherry wood smoke are the perfect complements for juicy chicken thighs on the grill. We added grilled baby bell peppers and a grain salad for a delicious summer dinner.
Total Time: 30 min
Servings: 2 adults
- Cherry Grilling Plank
- 4 Chicken Thighs, boneless & skinless
- 1 Lemon
- 1/2 bunch Parsley
- Olive oil
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Soak plank for 15-30 minutes and prep marinate while waiting.
- Juice half the lemon, thinly slice the other half and set aside.
- Chop parsley and put into a medium size bowl.
- Mince garlic cloves to taste
- Whisk together parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, the juice from half the lemon, and a few good drops of olive oil.
- Toss chicken in the marinade and let sit for up to 3 hours.
- Arrange chicken thighs on plank, lay lemon slices on top of thighs.
- Place loaded plank on grill, close lid, cook until chicken reaches internal temp of 165°F – about 20 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy!