Grilled Caesar Salad
- 2 Romaine lettuce hearts
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Caesar dressing
- Shaved parmesan cheese
- Sliced honey (or salted) almonds
- Cut Romaine hearts lengthwise, leaving the stem on so that the leaves stay together. Grilled Romaine works best if you first chill it beforehand so it remains firm.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill 2–3 minutes or until leaves are charred and heart is still crispy.
- Add the dressing, parmesan, black pepper and almonds.
Grilled Caesar Salad | Better Wood Products
Ingredients 2 Romaine lettuce hearts Olive oil Salt and pepper Caesar dressing Shaved parmesan cheese Sliced honey (or salted) almonds Instructions Cut
Preparation Time: PT
Cooking Time: PT
Total Time: PT