Maple Planked Squash Blossoms with Ricotta
These herbed ricotta stuffed squash are incredible and you wouldn’t think to put them on a plank either. Let’s give it a try!
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Grilling plank
- 8 Squash Blossoms
- 1/2 cup Ricotta
- 2-3 Tbsp Mixed Fresh Herbs, chopped
(e.g. basil, parsley and chives)
- Olive oil
- Pick the squash blossoms in the morning and store covered in the refrigerator.
- Mix the ricotta and herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Soak the plank in hot water for 15-30 minutes.
- Fill the squash with the ricotta mixture. We put the ricotta mixture into a sandwich bag and cut off the tip. Then you can pipe the filling directly into the blossoms.
- Arrange blossoms on the plank and brush generously with olive oil.
- Grill with the lid down until starting to brown – 10-15 minutes.
Maple Planked Squash Blossoms with Ricotta | Better Wood Products
These herbed ricotta stuffed squash are incredible and you wouldn't think to put them on a plank either. Let's give it a try!
Preparation Time: PT
Cooking Time: PT
Total Time: PT