SWEET AND SPICY BBQ CHICKEN
This great tasting, moist and tender grilled BBQ chicken recipe also pairs well with other BBQ sauces. For a milder flavor, try Range Style or Smokehouse BBQ Sauce.
Cook Time: 15 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
• 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 2 cups BBQ Sauce
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 tablespoons lime juice
• 1 teaspoons salt
• 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- Trim excess fat from the chicken breasts, rinse with cold water and pat dry with paper towels
- In a large bowl, combine spicey BBQ Sauce, honey and lime juice. Save 1/2 cup for serving and set aside for later use
- Add chicken breasts to marinade and toss to coat, allowing to marinate for about 30-45 minutes
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper
- Once the coals have ashed over, place chicken over direct heat and allow to cook for 6-8 minutes per side
- Once chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165-170 degrees, remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes
SWEET AND SPICY BBQ CHICKEN | Better Wood Products
This great tasting, moist and tender grilled BBQ chicken recipe also pairs well with other BBQ sauces. For a milder flavor, try Range Style or
Preparation Time: PT
Cooking Time: PT
Total Time: PT